Treasurer and Finance (Standing Committee)
- The Treasure and Finance Committee develops a strong financial infrastructure to allow the Branch to carry out its mission and comply with all financial reporting requirements.
Chair – Keaton Smith (email@example.com)
Membership (Standing Committee)
- Develops programs aimed at growing and supporting a thriving and diverse membership.
- Maintain the Branch roster.
- Greeting and registering members and guests of Branch presentations.
- Work to support membership through networking and information exchange opportunities.
Chair – Karen Stewart (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Professional and Educational Development Programs (Standing Committee)
- Develop continuing education programs to assist members in enhancing and maintaining their knowledge and improving their skills.
- Arrange a comprehensive program of joint events with the educational community to promote and encourage learning and research about green building practices. The role of this committee is to promote student activities at all levels in the educational system.
- Organize programs, conferences and other events.
Chair: Alison Turner (email@example.com)
Sponsorship (Standing Committee)
- Works to improve the quality of Branch programs by encouraging financial support from stakeholders within the sustainable design/construction industry; sponsors receive opportunities to communicate the benefits of their products or services to the Branch membership.
Chair: Mark Cloud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Advocacy (Standing Committee)
- Leverages the resources and influence of the Branch to educate state and local government agencies to adopt sustainable building principles, policies, and programs.
Chair: Mikel Lolley (email@example.com)
Communications (Standing Committee)
- Maintain and update the Branch web site.
- Distribute and update schedule and guidelines for submittals coordinating with Standing Committee chairs and likely contributors.
Contact: Mark Cloud (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Emerging Professionals (Standing Committee)
- Engage emerging green professionals (students and young professionals dedicated to becoming and recruiting the future leaders of the green building movement) with the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Establish a presence with emerging green builders, educational institutions, and the green building industry.
- Increase outreach opportunities to enhance communication, education, and networking for emerging green builders.
- Empower and encourage emerging green builders to actively transform the industry and the marketplace towards the mainstreaming of green building.
Chair: Curtis Northcutt (email@example.com)